Looking for Mobile Web Examples

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

10/17/2003 3:37:00 PM

I'm looking for some sample mobile web apps to get me
started. I've been developing with .NET for a year now but
this is my first opportunity to develop a mobile web
application.

Thanks!

Dave
1 Answer

jimblizz [ms]

Hi David,

You can find some good samples at
http://www.asp.net/default.aspx?tabIndex=6&am... (watch out for the line
break in the URL).

On the right side of the page is the "Getting Started" section that has
QuickStarts and some end-to-end samples.

Hope this helps,
- bliz

Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET | http://www.snowstormlif...
Community Developer Evangelist | http://www.microsoft.com/c...

This posting is provided AS IS, without warranty and confers no rights.