McGyver

10/14/2003 12:39:00 PM

I'm doing a Mobile Web Project in VS.2003 where I need to
submit multiple text-fields to another form, which will
stores the data in the DB on the server.

I know how to set the Action and Method properties of the
form. But how to I submit it? I can't find any methods
like frmMain.Submit();

Any help please?

/Anders
1 Answer

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I figured it out myself after multiple studpid hours :-)
I didn''t knew that a normal <mobile:command> has the
submit function also. I thought it only was a button to
activate events made by myself.

/Anders