mph

8/27/2003 3:58:00 PM

I installed .Net and framework 1.0 on my computer. Installation went fine
but when I try to create a new project I get an error "Automation Server
can't Create Object.". If I continue and try to add a form or class or any
other object to the project I get the same error and the object is not
added. I've tried to re-install and repair the installation with no success.

Anyone know how to get over this?

- mp

1 Answer

Kumar Gaurav Khanna