smoncayo

11/13/2004 1:19:00 AM

I have a question about hardware arquitecture for using in asp.net.
I dont know what kind of minimum requirements I need for using an
application client - server with ASP.NET , SQL SERVER and CRYSTAL
REPORTS.
Do you have some documentation?

Thanks a lot!!!!
1 Answer

Scott M.

Please don''t cross-post.

How about simply searching msdn.microsoft.com for the requirements of the
various products?