microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

any problem with .resx files ?

Lloyd Dupont

8/12/2003 12:35:00 PM

I have an internationalized ASP.NET application (currently supporting
English and French) and some internationalized resource.

sometimes my program can't find my strings !
sometimes it doesn't find the culture neutral one, some times the French
one.

worst, when I restart VS.NET, the failing strings change.
I look at the XML and it looks ok....

any idea ? or similar experiences ?

1 Answer

zifengh

Sounds like your code is changing the Thread UI culture.
ResourceManage may load different resource depending on that.
Need to know more details about how you organize the resource file.

Please check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en...

Jason
| From: "Lloyd Dupont" <lloyd@RemoveIfNotSpamming.galador.net>
| Subject: any problem with .resx files ?
| Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:35:23 +1000
| Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk,microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csha
rp,microsoft.public.vstudio.development