microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Handling events in Windows Form

news.tin.it

8/6/2003 10:10:00 PM

Hi.

Problem's scenario:

- Interface creating for a Windows Application based on
|- Windows Form
|- ASP.NET pages
I would create an interface based on ASP.NET pages that are into a Windows Form, for example through Microsoft Web Browser (AxWebBrowser), and handle events raised from controls on the page (buttons, textboxes, ecc...) and from the page too to manage them from Windows Application.
I found some reference to solve this problem using HTMLDocument class by the reference mshtml.dll but I can't understand if it is the right way.
How can I do, please?

Thanks very much,
Teo.