Alessandro

9/11/2003 10:15:00 AM

There is a way by code, when a mobile-page is loading, to see the type of
client ? if supports img, and so on ?

2 Answers

(dip)

You can use the MobileCapabilities class.

- dip

Gunnar Peipman

Yes, you can use MobileCapabilities object:

MobileCapabilities mc = (MobileCapabilities)
Request.Browser;

But I suggest you to build up your own device
capabilities system because there are very much mobile
devices in everyday use that MMIT doesn''t recognize,
specially in Europe.

With best regards,
Gunnar Peipman