codewriter

8/3/2003 6:32:00 PM

One solution would be to use DHTMLEdit control, make it invisible and print
from it.

"Ruslan" <ruslan_albu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>

> Can anybody tell me how to print a HTML page without open it?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ruslan

2 Answers

Ruslan

Where can I find DHTMLEdit?

"codewriter" <code_writer_2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> One solution would be to use DHTMLEdit control, make it invisible and
print
> from it.
>
> "Ruslan" <ruslan_albu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >

> > Can anybody tell me how to print a HTML page without open it?
> >

> > Thanks,
> >

> > Ruslan

Charles Law

One thing to bear in mind. Although it has some nice features, Microsoft no
longer support the DHTMLEdit control. They recommend using the WebBrowser
control or Internet Explorer control instead.

HTH

Charles