Using MS Application Center Test 1.0 To Test Mobile Web Forms

Joel Ross

9/4/2003 3:46:00 PM

Has anyone successfully used MS ACT to test a mobile web form? We have a few
mobile web forms that users fill in data, and submit it. The problem is that
when you record the test, each post is to the page, but with a querystring
of __ufps=655445. This number changes every time, and therefore, ACT reports
errors on every request.

Going from page to page through links works just fine, but submitting the
form causes problems. Since trying to determine performance usually involves
entering data, this creates a problem. Any suggestions?

Are there other tools available to stress test mobile web forms? I have
looked around, but have found nothing that looks great.

Thanks ahead of time,

Joel