microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

How to change font style for highlighting using ITextDocument

Eli Pulsifer

8/1/2003 8:47:00 PM

Hello,
Using the Rich Edit Control I am able to change the font style at will for
text ranges but this causes the document to be flagged as modified which is
not what I want, how can I modify the font but not effect the modified flat?

Eli

1 Answer

David Lowndes

>Using the Rich Edit Control I am able to change the font style at will for
>text ranges but this causes the document to be flagged as modified which is
>not what I want, how can I modify the font but not effect the modified flat?

Eli,

Have you considered calling CRichEditCtrl::SetModify to clear the
control''s modified flag?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps...