Where can I get a Palm emulator with a Web browser?

John Smith

8/30/2003 5:57:00 PM

I'd like to test my mobile pages on a Palm device. Does Palm or anyone else
make an emulator with a built-in browser? I have never used a Palm so please
let me know which version or device emulator I can use to browse the web on
a Palm. Thanks!!

1 Answer

Baccarin

John,

I don''t know a PalmOS device with build-in browser (probably Tungsten C),
but I know that Blazer browser is an option (if I''m not wrong you could find
info about it in handspring web site). I hope that helps you, please let me
know about additional info.

Regards,

Baccarin.