Michael

8/21/2003 9:42:00 AM

As a follup up, what I am trying to do is use the
ItemTemplate for the object list. If the object list is
rendered natively, the items in the list are displayed as
links on all devices. But when I use the itemTemplate to
markup the data with html or xhtml the command buttons,
even with Format="Link" set they are displayed as buttons
on the xHTML devices.

thanks again.