John Davis

8/19/2003 4:18:00 AM

I am new to ASP.NET in wireless application. The wireless handheld device
can access ASP.NET page and display the result? Any good resources I can get
started??

Thanks!
John

1 Answer

Rick Spiewak

http://developer.ope...

You can get the emulators for wireless phones there. It''s a good place to
start. Also, you can run the PPC emulator from VS.NET, and use Pocket IE
from it to test that device. An example of a shortcut to this;

Target: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\CompactFrameworkSDK\ConnectionManager\Bin\Emulator.exe" /ceimage
Images\PocketPC\2002\1033\ppc2002.bin /Video 240x320x16 /Ethernet true"

Start in: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET