Problems with XHTML devices (SonyEricsson T300

henrif

8/18/2003 3:39:00 PM

Hello,

I've been experiencing a problem with a SonyEricsson T300 and T68
(xhtml-preferred devices), after DU 3.0.
When I try to navigate to a page that contains a SelectionList
control, the browser in the phone can't render the page and gives an
error. The same behavior occurs in the simulator.

When I change the deviceupdate3.config in the sections related to the
models T300 and T68 as below:
From:
preferredRenderingMime = "application/xhtml+xml"
preferredRenderingType = "xhtml-basic"

To:
preferredRenderingMime = "text/vnd.wap.wml"
preferredRenderingType = "wml11"

The site works fine.
Have some one else been experiencing this?

Thanks in advance.
HF.