microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

MSDN Universal for only $1499

Jaison

7/16/2003 3:32:00 PM

I ran across this site a few months ago and just decided
to renew my MSDN Universal with them and I couldn't
believe their low prices as well as the level of customer
service that I received. I received my initial shipment
from Microsoft about a week later. They also have other
products. Great place to buy!

www.developeroutlet.com
1 Answer

Phil Wilson

Just a marketing tip here: Testimonials like this have much greater credibility when they don''t come
from an email address with the same domain name as the one you''re promoting.
--
Phil Wilson [MVP Windows Installer]
----