nick.selby

8/9/2003 9:33:00 AM

Hi Alvin,

I'm experiencing the ame problem with the same download source.

I'm running Version 1.1.4322 of the .NET framework. According to other
postings the earliest compatible version required is 1.0.3705.

It may be worth you checking you don't have earlier conflicting
versions in the following directory:
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. Apart from that I'm at a loss.

Can anyone help?

"Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eue6xnPXDHA.652@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> I'm trying to install this MMIT and i keep getting an error which says there
> is an incompatible framework version installed. What gives here? 1.1
> framework, vs03 running on windows 03 server. I'm downloading from here
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=AE597F21-B8E4-416E-A28F-B124F41F9768&disp...
> but even my subscriber download link gives the same setup error.
>
> what gives?
1 Answer

Alvin Bruney

ok i talked to a friend and he tried it and informed me
that the files are already on my machine. checked it out
and that''s true. vs03

B124F41F9768&displaylang=en