microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

why not IE .NET control?

Zingam

7/16/2003 8:39:00 AM

Well, I'd like to have a Browser Control in the .NET SDK just the one we
currently use but .NET based. I think this is a feature many developers
would like to see.

1 Answer

shawnfa

Thanks for the feedback, this is a frequently requested feature, and it is one that we are considering for future releases of the .Net Framework.

-Shawn

--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cp...

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.