microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Events in dynamic loaded assembly

Martin Falta

7/13/2003 9:31:00 AM

Hi all,

I need a help with following problem. I need to create a menu from dynamic
loaded assembly on the main form of my application. The menu is created
succesfully, but the events of this menu, which are defined in the dynamic
loaded assembly, are not raised. How can I raise them?

Martin

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolováno antivirovým systémem AVG (http://www....).

Gabriele G. Ponti

Martin,

I don''t know the details of your application, but when you add a MenuItem to
your menu you can specify the event handler:

mnu.MenuItems.Add("Item 1", New EventHandler(AddressOf mnu_Click))

If this doesn''t work for you because you can get the address of the
procedure, you can use a common procedure for all the MenuItems events, then
using the Index property of the sender object you can at least find out what
was selected and take the appropriate actions.

For example:

'' add items
mnu.MenuItems.Add("Item 1", New EventHandler(AddressOf mnu_Click))
mnu.MenuItems.Add("Item 2", New EventHandler(AddressOf mnu_Click))
mnu.MenuItems.Add("Item 3", New EventHandler(AddressOf mnu_Click))

Protected Sub mnu_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs)

Dim i As Integer

'' get index
i = sender.Index

'' do something with i
'' ...

End Sub

HTH,

Gabriele

"Martin Falta" <martin.falta@atlas.cz> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I need a help with following problem. I need to create a menu from dynamic
> loaded assembly on the main form of my application. The menu is created
> succesfully, but the events of this menu, which are defined in the dynamic
> loaded assembly, are not raised. How can I raise them?
>
> Martin
>

> ---
> Odchoz&#237; zpr&#225;va neobsahuje viry.
> Zkontrolov&#225;no antivirov&#253;m syst&#233;mem AVG (http://www....).
> Verze: 6.0.500 / Virov&#225; b&#225;ze: 298 - datum vyd&#225;n&#237;: 10.7.2003

Aine

On Feb 26, 9:29 am, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." <jpsti...@isp.com>
wrote:
> Beorc Kano wrote:
> > On Feb 25, 10:57 pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." <jpsti...@isp.com>
> > wrote:

> >>Shes "acting out" all right, but like an adolescent throwing a tantrum
> >>cause it dont get its own way.

> >>Admirable if misplaced sentiment imo. Thats one rude "butterfly."
>
> >>I think its more scared, angy and bitter than 'hurt' and if she is
> >>further 'hurt' by any responce to it here, whose to blame but itself.
>
> >>I tried being diplomatic, it didnt work, now if it insists on inflicting
> >>its opinion on this or any other group i read it has to take the
> >>consequences of such a display of hubris.
>
> >>Not that i expect anything i write to have any effect on it, but i wont
> >>sit idly by and let such judmental ignorance pass with out comment.
> >>Besides, its saturday morning and i have little else to do.
>
> >>Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
>
> >>Domine, dirige nos.
> >>Let the games begin!http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky/files/sf_...
>
> > I personally think he's just loony as fuck. Just straight,,, kooky. If
> > he was polite when he first got here, Mr. Lady Azure prolly just
> > wasn't quite as far off the deep end. He certainly is now...
>
> (donning Craig Ferguson Mask) I know! ..... but then these two groups
> seem to be like a flame for moths in the respect of the amount of kooks
> they attract and encourage.<

The odds are as high as winning the Lotto that this amount of kooks
are individuals who are strangers to each other or not one in the
same. arw would have to have a pretty damn hot and bright flame to
worldwide attract them. We ain't that great or well thought of. What
are we a group of 6 people if that many who even post here when ren
obviously pointed out there are Wiccan and Witches groups with
thousands of members? Hundreds posting and active at each given
moment?
heheheh..funny to think ren cannot even make it within a group of
thousands let alone 6 here.

ren

On Feb 27, 2:37 am, Aine <mladya...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The odds are as high as winning the Lotto that this amount of kooks
> are individuals who are strangers to each other or not one in the
> same. arw would have to have a pretty damn hot and bright flame to
> worldwide attract them. We ain't that great or well thought of. What
> are we a group of 6 people if that many who even post here when ren
> obviously pointed out there are Wiccan and Witches groups with
> thousands of members? Hundreds posting and active at each given
> moment?
> heheheh..funny to think ren cannot even make it within a group of
> thousands let alone 6 here.

The same may be said for you as you are one of these 6 kooks.

Some kooks get mad here when I ignore people who constantly rant and
rave and make no sense.

Aine

2/27/2010

0

On Feb 26, 2:14 pm, ren <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2:37 am, Aine <mladya...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The odds are as high as winning the Lotto that this amount of kooks
> > are individuals who are strangers to each other or not one in the
> > same. arw would have to have a pretty damn hot and bright flame to
> > worldwide attract them. We ain't that great or well thought of. What
> > are we a group of 6 people if that many who even post here when ren
> > obviously pointed out there are Wiccan and Witches groups with
> > thousands of members? Hundreds posting and active at each given
> > moment?
> > heheheh..funny to think ren cannot even make it within a group of
> > thousands let alone 6 here.
>
> The same may be said for you as you are one of these 6 kooks.
>
> Some kooks get mad here when I ignore people who constantly rant and
> rave and make no sense.

Not me. I love having the floor to myself without your constant
interruptions.

sâr`châsm

"ren" <ren1999@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Aine" <mladya...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> What are we a group of 6 people if that many who even post here
>
>The same may be said for you as you are one of these 6 kooks.

I disagree; there are at least ten kooks who post here, depending largely
upon which kooks consider others to be kooks.

Aine

On Feb 26, 4:24 pm, "s r`ch sm" <s r`ch s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "ren" <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "Aine" <mladya...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > What are we a group of 6 people if that many who even post here
>
> >The same may be said for you as you are one of these 6 kooks.
>
> I disagree; there are at least ten kooks who post here, depending largely
> upon which kooks consider others to be kooks.

Cool, did you count? I guesstimated.

sâr`châsm

" n " <ml dy n @yahoo.com> wrote:
> "s r`ch sm" <s r`ch s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "ren" <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "Aine" <mladya...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > What are we a group of 6 people if that many who even post here
>
> >The same may be said for you as you are one of these 6 kooks.
>
> I disagree; there are at least ten kooks who post here, depending largely
> upon which kooks consider others to be kooks.
>

>Cool, did you count? I guesstimated.

Not really, the numbers were averaged out over recent short duration
periods. So, I'm saying I guesstimated too.

Evergreen

On alt.religion.wicca, ren <ren1999@hotmail.com> wrote:

[delete]

> Some kooks get mad here when I ignore people who constantly rant and
> rave and make no sense.

Considering that you are a certifiable nutcase who constantly posts
garbage on this group, that's a genuinely amusing statement:

Here are just a few examples out of hundreds:

Hire a private investigator to find out more about me, harass me
by telephone, email me, you're swimming in deep and dangerous
water. I will scramble your brains and keep you posting to serve
as an example.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/7645f9...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/4d988c...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/1632b4...

Sid

--
Sidney Lambe
Apprentice Magician

s?r`ch?sm

"Evergreen" <sidneylambe@nospam.invalid> berates "sid" again:

> Considering that you are a certifiable nutcase who constantly posts
> garbage on this group, that's a genuinely amusing statement:
>
> --
> Sidiot Lame
> Apprentice Nutbag

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Beorc Kano wrote:

> On Feb 25, 10:57 pm, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." <jpsti...@isp.com>
> wrote:
> > -- Sizzle Flamb wrote:
> >
> >??? > Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq. wrote:
> >??? >
> >??? >
> >??? > >non confrontational, then once she became aware of just how much
> >??? > >routine rudeness is around this place she showed her true colors.
> >??? >
> >??? >
> >??? > I'm full well aware her tone has changed; it changed toward *me*,
> >??? > from? to "Sizzled Flamer", after
> >??? > no hostility by me to her. I'm baffled. All I can think is that
> >??? > she feels generally under attack, and I'm part of "that crowd".
> >??? >
> >??? > But here is the thing, Joseph: I have no inclination to strike
> >??? > back at an angry Azure. Ever. What would be the point or the
> >??? > purpose? She is acting out of *hurt*.
> >
> > Shes "acting out" all right, but like an adolescent throwing a tantrum
> > cause it dont get its own way.
> >
> >??? > Striking back would only
> >??? > hurt her more. And already she is just barely holding together.
> >??? > There is, I think, an ethical responsibility involved. Even an
> >??? > aesthetic responsibility. Don't smash the visiting butterfly.
> >
> > Admirable if misplaced sentiment imo.? Thats? one rude "butterfly."
> >
> > I think its more scared, angy and bitter than 'hurt' and if she is
> > further 'hurt' by any responce to it here, whose to blame but itself.
> >
> > I tried being diplomatic, it didnt work, now if it insists on inflicting
> > its opinion on this or any other group i read it has to take the
> > consequences of such a display of hubris.
> >
> > Not that i expect anything i write to have any effect on it, but i wont
> > sit idly by and let such judmental ignorance pass with out comment.
> > Besides, its saturday morning and i have little else to do.
> >
> > Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.
> >
> > Domine, dirige nos.
> > Let the games begin!http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky/files/sf_...
>
> I personally think he's just loony as fuck. Just straight,,, kooky. If
> he was polite when he first got here, Mr. Lady Azure prolly just
> wasn't quite as far off the deep end. He certainly is now...

You have CIA/Military Intelligence, Chloroforms your Waters and force you to
Represent yourself in a Legal Rat Fuck for Finding a "Black Market Dumping
Operation".
Since I was sentenced to Death by Slow Poisoning, then every "WINTER", I get
Poison Vapors "MURDERING" my House.
YOU, get SATAN, cast down among you, cause you worship paper rather than
?
?