System.FormatException on Mobile Application

Sachin K

I have developed a mobile application using asp.net. The
application works fine on Nokia 7210, Openwave emulator
and Microsoft Mobile Explorer but when I deployed the
application and try to access the same from a nokia 6610
and nokia 7650 handsets, upon loging into the site and
after display of the home page when I click on any of the
links I constantly get the following error.

Error:
Server Error in / System.FormatException for a Base-64
Char Array

Can any one suggest solution to the problem

Thanks,
Sachin
7 Answers

Aine

On Feb 25, 9:40 am, Evergreen <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> On alt.religion.wicca, storm <st...@frii.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 23, 9:26=A0pm, ren <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> As an enforcer of coven peace, I feel that I have some advice
> >> about how to keep undesirables out of your gatherings.
>
> >> First, if there is some kind of physical abuse such as hitting
> >> and kicking, it is important to separate the person doing the
> >> hitting and kicking from others.
>
> >> This requires everyone in the entire coven to surround the
> >> person and sit them down to determine what happened. It must
> >> be clearly stated by the acting High Priestess or Priest
> >> that violence in the circle is not permitted under any
> >> circumstances. Everyone must then voice their agreement. The
> >> violent person is then told "Go home now and we'll sort it out
> >> later."
>
> >> The coven will then discuss the incident and discuss the
> >> behavior of the violent person and compare it with previous
> >> behaviors. It may be determined that the person is growing
> >> apart from the coven by a majority vote and it is best to part
> >> with that person.
>
> >> Here is a possible script for giving a phone call to the
> >> "Warlocked" person.
>
> >> "Merry Meet Ren, I'm terribly sorry about what happened the
> >> other night with you and Sidney. You know, he really enjoys
> >> getting your goat. But this is the second time you have
> >> punched him in the mouth and drawn blood during a circle
> >> casting. We have already warned you once that violence save
> >> self defense is not acceptable in our gatherings. I just think
> >> we are growing apart. So, we had a meeting and the majority
> >> of us feel that it is best if you find a new path or another
> >> group to share our love of the goddess and god. I'm sorry. May
> >> you and your family be blessed and well."
>
> >> It is important not to call Ren a Warlock as it will only
> >> make him angry and actively work to get revenge on the group.
> >> Notice how I was rudely kicked out of an online forum for
> >> petty political reasons and I did cause trouble to the extend
> >> that I feel satisfied. None of it need have happened if I was
> >> kicked out gently with care for my pride.
>
> >> Some of you remember how " " was treated on this newsgroup.
> >> It was a sort of Warlocking. He was treated with a lot of
> >> disrespect and teasing at first and you see what a hassle he
> >> was to deal with after that. Then there was a backing down and
> >> he eventually left on his own.
>
> > Maybe that is how your coven is structured, but not any that
> > I have worked with.
>
> I don't believe ren has a coven.<

If he had a coven he would not be searching the Internet for Dear Abby/
ren posts.
His pentacle was cold.

storm

On Feb 25, 7:38 am, ren <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> That is why I advise not calling someone who is asked not to return to
> a coven -- a warlock.
>
> It is one thing to break someone's face. It is another thing to break
> one's sworn oaths.

I copy from an earlier post in this thread.

Here is a possible script for giving a phone call to the "Warlocked"
person.

"Merry Meet Ren, I'm terribly sorry about what happened the other
night with you and Sidney. You know, he really enjoys getting your
goat. But this is the second time you have punched him in the mouth
and drawn blood during a circle casting. We have already warned you
once that violence save self defense is not acceptable in our
gatherings. I just think we are growing apart. So, we had a meeting
and the majority of us feel that it is best if you find a new path or
another group to share our love of the goddess and god. I'm sorry.
May
you and your family be blessed and well."

That discussion is an "uninvitation" by my levels of understanding.
Serious as the issue may be, it is not betrayal of the Craft itself.
What you describe is within-coven relationships. A declaration of
Warlock should be so serious and obvious that it is followed by other
independent covens. I only know of one such declaration and it is
only recognized within Gardnerian covens. Otherwise the term and
concept are used too freely and loosely by those who would claim power
over others. It is used as a threat at the drop of a pointy hat when
it should be reserved as the very last thing mentioned in a covens-
wide discussion. I have had to be involved in one "uninvite" that
actually spawned across a local community, and that was only for a
year and a day. And still, that was far too often and I considered it
a failure of interactive counseling and negotiation. None of us are
perfect, but still, we should have been able to find a different
answer in that case.

-storm

-storm

Evergreen

On alt.religion.wicca, storm <storm@frii.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 7:38=A0am, ren <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> That is why I advise not calling someone who is asked not to return to
>> a coven -- a warlock.
>>
>> It is one thing to break someone's face. It is another thing to break
>> one's sworn oaths.
>
> I copy from an earlier post in this thread.
>
> Here is a possible script for giving a phone call to the "Warlocked"
> person.
>

> "Merry Meet Ren, I'm terribly sorry about what happened the other
> night with you and Sidney. You know, he really enjoys getting your
> goat. But this is the second time you have punched him in the mouth
> and drawn blood during a circle casting.

What utter nonsense.

When are you clowns going to give it up?

The superstitious, theatrical woo-woo you call 'magick' doesn't
work outside of fantasy novels.

Ren has been trying to use your useless psuedo-magick to drive
me from this group for about a year and a half. I haven't once
even had to raise a magickal shield.

And your attempt was equally laughable:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/4fe9b7...

This sophomoric textual skits don't fool anyone but idiots.

You could just as well claim that you spent the night on
a mother ship circling Jupiter. It's just words.

[delete]

Sid

--
Sidney Lambe
Apprentice Magician

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Evergreen wrote:

> On alt.religion.wicca, storm <storm@frii.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 25, 7:38=A0am, ren <ren1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> That is why I advise not calling someone who is asked not to return to
> >> a coven -- a warlock.
> >>
> >> It is one thing to break someone's face. It is another thing to break
> >> one's sworn oaths.
> >
> > I copy from an earlier post in this thread.
> >
> > Here is a possible script for giving a phone call to the "Warlocked"
> > person.
> >

> > "Merry Meet Ren, I'm terribly sorry about what happened the other
> > night with you and Sidney. You know, he really enjoys getting your
> > goat. But this is the second time you have punched him in the mouth
> > and drawn blood during a circle casting.
>
> What utter nonsense.
>
> When are you clowns going to give it up?
>
> The superstitious, theatrical woo-woo you call 'magick' doesn't
> work outside of fantasy novels.

Which is why every one has had so much fun for the last several weekends.
Like Telepanu, "I will be treated with CIVIL RESPECT", or
else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

storm

On Feb 26, 1:21 pm, Evergreen <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> And your attempt was equally laughable:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/4fe9b7...

You have my permission, nay encouragement, to repost that link as
often as you wish. You obviously have no conception that I am proud
of every word in that missive or why I should be so. Please, pretty
please, continue to emphasize the incredible difference there is
between us. Thank you.

-storm

Evergreen

On alt.religion.wicca, storm <storm@frii.com> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 1:21=A0pm, Evergreen <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>

>> And your attempt was equally laughable:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/4fe9b7...
>>

> You have my permission, nay encouragement, to repost that link as
> often as you wish.

I obviously don't need your permission or approval for anything.

Nor do I desire them.

> You obviously have no conception that I am proud
> of every word in that missive or why I should be so.

Proud of revealing that you are fake magician?

> Please, pretty please, continue to emphasize the incredible
> difference there is between us. Thank you.

No problem, charlatan.

> -storm

What a juvenile response.

Sid

--

Evergreen wrote:

> On alt.religion.wicca, storm <storm@frii.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 26, 1:21=A0pm, Evergreen <sidneyla...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> >

> >> And your attempt was equally laughable:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/4fe9b7...
> >>

> > You have my permission, nay encouragement, to repost that link as
> > often as you wish.
>
> I obviously don't need your permission or approval for anything.
>
> Nor do I desire them.

No, you gotta have a FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!