microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

C++ to CSharp Conversion

Suresh Gladstone

Is there any tool which converts C++ codes to Csharp.Any
tool which atleast converts around 50% of the code will be
very helpfull. People who are aware of this
existense ,please let me know.

Warm Regards,
Suresh Gladstone

1 Answer

Frank Lesser

"Suresh Gladstone" <suresh_glad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Is there any tool which converts C++ codes to Csharp.Any
> tool which atleast converts around 50% of the code will be
> very helpfull. People who are aware of this
> existense ,please let me know.
>
> Warm Regards,
> Suresh Gladstonef

Hi,

our Decompiler build in into DotNet-Lab (
www.lesser-software.com/lswdnl.htm ) can do that .
A managed C++ Assembly is needed, which can be opened in the built-in
Reflection-Browser and viewed saved as C#.
It is still in a prerelease state we hope to publish the final soon.

with best regards, Frank Lesser, www.lesser-software.com