AdoDBConnection in VS.NET 2003

Vitor

7/15/2003 2:36:00 PM

How do I make an AdoDBConnection in VS.NET 2003 for a Mobile Device
Application?

There are no automatic ways like that made in traditional VS.NET 2002 for a
WindowsForm or WebForm application with DataAdapters and Datasets... (Seems
to...)

1 Answer

WL\(fromSJTU\)

Hi Vitor,

System.Data.DataSet is already in System.Data.

You can Add Referennce ->.NET ->System.Data.SqlClient
Then you will have System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter

HTH

Regards,
WL