Hong

7/7/2003 3:13:00 AM

I want to ask about that how can i retreive data store in
the microsoft access database and compare it with the
value in the text box.

The scenario is:
I want to create a simple login page.users are require to
key in their user name and password, then click the log in
button to login. What i want here is when the user click
the login button, it will compare the data key in by user
with the data store in database. If the data exists it
will show the main page else it will display error message.
I'm using C# to code it.

Can someone help me how to do it. Thanks