Re: multi-platform, and on Win no configure

why the lucky stiff

7/14/2003 8:48:00 PM

On Monday 14 July 2003 09:20 am, you wrote:
> I am trying to develop something for Windows, but I'm doing it a
> Unix environment. I'd like to use Yaml to marshal my data, but at
> the moment yaml4r seems to be intimately wrapped up in Syck.

I believe you'll need to use YAML.rb 0.49.2, which is the last version which
used pure Ruby. It's a rather stable version, although it has some issues
with circular references.

As a note to all YAML users: I'm still maintaining a branch of 0.49.2 until
after 1.8 gains prevalence. Feel free to send bugfixes, support requests.

_why