OSCON "Ruby in a day" Dave's slides

Pierre Baillet

I read somewhere[1] that Dave Thomas did a "ruby in a day" speech at oscon two
days ago. Anyone knows wheter the slides are avalaible on the Net ?

Dave, how did that go ?

TIA,
1:http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e...
--
Pierre Baillet
Debian - What your mom would use if it were twenty times easier.

4 Answers

Dave Thomas

Pierre Baillet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read somewhere[1] that Dave Thomas did a "ruby in a day" speech at oscon two
> days ago. Anyone knows wheter the slides are avalaible on the Net ?

I''ve put them up temporarily at

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/files/S...

> Dave, how did that go ?

No idea :) I was a difficult course to give, as we had a wide range of
backgrounds and experience in the audience. I had fun, though :)

Cheers

Dave

Dave Thomas

Pierre Baillet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I read somewhere[1] that Dave Thomas did a "ruby in a day" speech at oscon two
> days ago. Anyone knows wheter the slides are avalaible on the Net ?

I''ve put them up temporarily at

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/files/S...

> Dave, how did that go ?

No idea :) I was a difficult course to give, as we had a wide range of
backgrounds and experience in the audience. I had fun, though :)

Cheers

Dave

Pierre Baillet

Hello again,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003, Dave Thomas wrote:

> I''ve put them up temporarily at
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/files/S...

Thank you very much :)

> No idea :) I was a difficult course to give, as we had a wide range of
> backgrounds and experience in the audience. I had fun, though :)

Then the audience probably enjoyed it :)

Havaniceday !
--
Pierre Baillet
Avec un escalier prévu pour la montée, on reussi souvent à monter

E F van de Laar

* Dave Thomas (dave@pragprog.com) wrote:
> Pierre Baillet wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I read somewhere[1] that Dave Thomas did a "ruby in a day" speech at oscon
> >two
> >days ago. Anyone knows wheter the slides are avalaible on the Net ?
>
> I''ve put them up temporarily at
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/files/S...

These are super Dave. I''ve sent them to my Ruby newbie colleages.

Wish I could have been there. Thank again!

Emiel
--
E F van de Laar
+31648183479