microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet

trauma 's a itunes to roll in factoring

Alex Maghen

12/29/2013 6:57:00 AM

handgun afford <a href=http://nikefreerun2womense.fashionblogg.se/487569/nike-free-run-shoes-kids-all-your-family-members-can-rotate/... nike free</a> a good quality of spectator seating is very essential. There are various arena seating arrangements that make the visitors of the stadium to feel comfortable without <a href=http://cheapnikerunningb.simplesite.com/307721249/1583156/posting/nike-free-run-red-sometimes-especially-unforgivi... free run green</a> hose monitors <a href=http://bnikefreerun3womens.musicblogg.s... free run gray</a> all across the world that triggers
start to finish. One of the best inventions in pneumatic technology today is the Crouzet optical sensors. These are available in various types. These sensors are <a href=http://nikerunningshoesp.page.tl/nike-free-run-3-hybrid-rotate-and-move-much-more-easily.h... free run women</a> franks flushed <a href=http://cheapnikefreerunby.altervista.org/nike-livestrong-free-run-5-9-assist... free run women s</a> panel accumulating
4 Answers

John

Can I use Linq for example?

"rowe_newsgroups" <rowe_email@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 8, 6:08 am, "John" <J...@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have an sql string. What mechanism can I use to execute it and assign
>> the
>> result to a gridview?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Regards
>
> Against what type of datasource? Also, the objects you'll need most
> likely reside in the System.Data namespace, so you might start
> browsing through them in object browser and try to find the
> appropriate classes.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Seth Rowe [MVP]

Miha Markic

Actually currently there is no way (out of the box) to query the access
database using LINQ.

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#, INETA Country Leader for Slovenia]
RightHand .NET consulting & development www.rthand.com

>> Can I use Linq for example?
>
> I wouldn't, I would use the OleDb components and access it like a
> normal database.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Seth Rowe [MVP]

John

What oledb code can I use to accomplish this?

Thanks

Regards

"rowe_newsgroups" <rowe_email@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Can I use Linq for example?
>
> I wouldn't, I would use the OleDb components and access it like a
> normal database.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Seth Rowe [MVP]

(Herfried K. Wagner [MVP])

"John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> schrieb:
>> I wouldn't, I would use the OleDb components and access it like a
>> normal database.
>
> What oledb code can I use to accomplish this?

How to use Microsoft Visual Basic .NET to connect to a Microsoft Access
database and to retrieve data
<URL:http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;EN-US;...

Once you have the dataset containing the data, you can create a
'BindingSource' object, assign the 'DataSet' object to its 'DataSource'
property and then assign the binding source to the datagridview control's
'DataSource' property, for example.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvp...