microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

Air Jordan 11 Retro Italia

Masudur

12/28/2013 3:50:00 PM

munity foundations pocket pcs software pet behavior questions redworms artec ultima 2000 <a href=http://abesim.com/airjordanit.html... Air Jordan</a> <a href=http://antiquariaat-vanhove.com/airjordanfr.h... Jordan Femme</a> garmin 60cx ice 25 delphi skyfi2 xm during pregnancy venture parts disney television paintballjunkies pheromones human mitsubishi sigma rasputins stash <a href=http://abesim.com/airjordanit.html... Air Jordan</a> power mac g4 quicksilver sony kitchen clock radio voip analog payrollsystem home monitor
3 Answers

MrSmersh

I'm afraid that I do not understand now...
Could you please explain again what you are trying to do?

"Emre D??N??ER" wrote:

> actually i think i was unable to clarify my problem,
> the situation is the dataTable belongs to a single table and the DataSet
> class does not any
> DataRelation object , what i am trying to do is to realize the foreign key
> relationship at runtime.
> that is i can not utilize DataRelation property.
> i think i need another option to realize that a column represents a foreign
> key
> thanks in advance.
> emre dincer
> "MrSmersh" <MrSmersh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Try the sample you find here:
> > http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/system.data.datatable.parentrela...
> >
> > "Emre DYN??ER" wrote:
> >
> >> Dear All,
> >> is it possible to extract the DataColumn which is a foreign key of
> >> another
> >> table.
> >>
> >> foreach (DataRelation dr in dsIlce.Tables[0].ParentRelations) {
> >>
> >> Console.WriteLine("123");
> >>
> >> console.WriteLine(dr.ParentTable.TableName.ToString());
> >>
> >> }
> >>
> >> prints nothing unfortunately..
> >>

> >> thanks in advance
> >>
> >> emre dincer

Emre D?N?ER

Thanks for your interest.
What i am trying to say is I dont declare any DataRelation object at design
time
and at runtime i have the instance of the DataSet , with these at hand , i
want to catch if one of the columns of datatable of the dataset is a foreign
key of another table.
DSCities dc=new DSCities(); //the dataset for the CitiesTable

> I'm afraid that I do not understand now...
> Could you please explain again what you are trying to do?
foreach (DataColumn dc in dc.Tables[0]) {
//want to realize if the column is a FK...
}
best regards
emre

> "Emre DYN?ER" wrote:
>
>> actually i think i was unable to clarify my problem,
>> the situation is the dataTable belongs to a single table and the DataSet
>> class does not any
>> DataRelation object , what i am trying to do is to realize the foreign
>> key
>> relationship at runtime.
>> that is i can not utilize DataRelation property.
>> i think i need another option to realize that a column represents a
>> foreign
>> key
>> thanks in advance.
>> emre dincer
>> "MrSmersh" <MrSmersh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Try the sample you find here:
>> > http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/system.data.datatable.parentrela...

Emre D?N?ER

Hello Again,

i fill the ds in the following manner.

public DataSet VeriGetir(string ssql,string sTableName,bool bFillSchema)

{

OpenConnection();

SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(ssql, mConnection);

try

{

DataSet ds = new DataSet();

if (mIsTransactional)

da.SelectCommand.Transaction = mTransaction;

if (bFillSchema)

da.FillSchema(ds, SchemaType.Source, sTableName);

da.Fill(ds, sTableName);

return ds;

}

catch (Exception ex)