microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

michael kors handbags outlet vr1

Katadedajab

12/26/2013 7:41:00 PM

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

I would prefer the datatable approach because the datatable contains a
compute method and a filter function that makes this sort of thing easy.
however, if you insist you would need to do something like this to avoid the
find control.

//make sure you have data
if(e.item.cells > 2)
{
//get input one and two
string input = e.item.cells[1].Text
int i = int.tryparse(input);

string input2 = e.item.cells[2].Text
int ii = int.tryparse(input2);

//perform the math and stick it back in a column
e.item.cells[2].Text = (i * ii).ToString();
}

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney