microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

michael kors outlet store iy23

Katadedajab

12/24/2013 3:03:00 PM

1 Answer

Paul Clement

On 22 May 2007 21:56:16 -0700, Sandeep Gupta <sandy.pec@gmail.com> wrote:

? Hi Paul,
?
? I am using the following code:
?
? Dim conn as String = ""Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; DataSource="
? + Server.MapPath(".") + "\Data\MIT.db"
? Dim cn As New OleDbConnection(conn)
?
? Now the Server.MapPath(".") returns d:\host\mit\www, but while
? connecting it says the path cannot be found.
?

If the path is valid could this be a permissions issue? What type of authentication is your web
application configured for? Anonymous? Basic? Integrated Windows?

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)