microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

michael kors bags rx111

Katadedajab

12/24/2013 10:18:00 AM

4 Answers

Miha Markic

LOL, yes, I am breaking my tongue each time I pronounce it.
But the unpronounceable name is the only weak spot of the product :-)

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#, INETA Country Leader for Slovenia]
RightHand .NET consulting & development www.rthand.com

"Earl" <brikshoe@newsgroups.nospam> wrote in message
> I'm guessing they didn't use a focus group to come up with that name
> though.

Frans Bouma [C# MVP]

Miha Markic wrote:

> LOL, yes, I am breaking my tongue each time I pronounce it.
> But the unpronounceable name is the only weak spot of the product :-)

What's so unpronouncable about 'llblgen' ? ;)

FB

Lead developer of LLBLGen Pro, the productive O/R mapper for .NET
LLBLGen Pro website: http://www.l...
My .NET blog: http://weblogs.asp....
Microsoft MVP (C#)

Miha Markic

"Frans Bouma [C# MVP]" <perseus.usenetNOSPAM@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Miha Markic wrote:
>
>> LOL, yes, I am breaking my tongue each time I pronounce it.
>> But the unpronounceable name is the only weak spot of the product :-)
>
> What's so unpronouncable about 'llblgen' ? ;)

Perhaps this is a normal Dutch word ;-)
--

Miha Markic wrote:

> "Frans Bouma [C# MVP]" <perseus.usenetNOSPAM@xs4all.nl> wrote in
> message news:xn0f69rcg3ezvk000@news.microsoft.com...
> > Miha Markic wrote:
> >
> > > LOL, yes, I am breaking my tongue each time I pronounce it.
> > > But the unpronounceable name is the only weak spot of the product
> > > :-)
> >
> > What's so unpronouncable about 'llblgen' ? ;)
>
> Perhaps this is a normal Dutch word ;-)

it's starting to become one, yes ;)