microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

Carnosine is quickly at from high protein carnal dietary sources including out, eggs, cheese, lululemon canada beef, poultry, and pork,

CD-SOFT2007

12/23/2013 4:51:00 PM

From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.In all, defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.When the <a href=http://www.nutranail.com/lrg-12857.shtml>... athletica</a> idiots are no longer usefulAnd these are just populations that were oppressed and murdered because governments took firearms away; in medieval times, entire populations were oppressed and murdered because they were deprived of arms of any and all types by ruthless warlords, kings and other leaders,In the end I believe that guns are the glue that hold our country together
For most of the children with autism, sensory perception becomes disoriented, inappropriate and often overwhelming.How we are exposed to more and more chemicalsIn 2006, the U.S. "Information has never been so free, declared Clinton. Some of these products probably contain a significant amount of oil of oregano, others do not, but there is no way to know.
Be worthy of your advantages. We&#8217;re leaving the early rates up to encourage you to come out and get certified. Raw milk - straight from the cow - has been called the "stem cell" of foods. Better to omit it. Do you remember the chlorophyll gum that was recommended to improve bad breath? Bad breath is usually a sign of a toxic colon, and chlorophyll helps to remove the toxins.- Stop Your Cravings: A Balanced Approach to Burning Fat, Increasing Energy, and Reducing Stress by Jennifer WorkmanThe green pigment known as chlorophyll does more than keep our world green.
The end of the dollar approaches. Fortunately, besides taking vitamin D capsules and using topical vitamin D-containing lotions, you can obtain much of the supplement in the foods you eat:-- Catch a plate of salmon. Additionally, these adjustments help reinforce healthy soft tissue formation in the subluxated regions.
News from:
http://masterclass.lelyak.ru/guest/index....
http://region-geo.ru/includes/guest/index.php?sho...

6 Answers

SevDer

This is the forum promised in MSDN subscription.
msnews.micosoft.com with the proper email detail.

Please see:
you are logged in)

Also:
or start from
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa9...

"Tom Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in message
> This isn't the MSDN forum.
>
> "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> | 24 hours passed but didn't get the promised MSDN reply.
> |

> | "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> | > Hi,
> | >
> | > I would like to make file names served to be case sensitve.
> | >
> | > E.g.
> | >
> | > http://www..../ab... should work
> | > http://www..../Ab... should fail or any other file name,
> | > extension case differences should fail as 404.
> | >
> | > --
> | >
> | > SevDer
> | > http://www....
> | > A New Source For .NET Developers

Bernard

the support policy is TWO business days....

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah

> This is the forum promised in MSDN subscription.
> msnews.micosoft.com with the proper email detail.
>
> Please see:
> you are logged in)
>
> Also:
> or start from
> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa9...
>
> "Tom Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in message
>> This isn't the MSDN forum.
>>
>> "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
>> | 24 hours passed but didn't get the promised MSDN reply.
>> |

>> | "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message

>> name,

SevDer

Based on the policy so much time passed and I have not received any
response. Frustrating to see this.

SevDer

"Bernard Cheah [MVP]" <qbernard@hotmail.com.discuss> wrote in message
> the support policy is TWO business days....
>

> --
> Regards,
> Bernard Cheah
> http://ww...
> http://www.iis-reso...
> http://msmvps.com/blog...
>

> "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
>> This is the forum promised in MSDN subscription.
>> msnews.micosoft.com with the proper email detail.
>>
>> Please see:
>> (when you are logged in)
>>
>> Also:
>> or start from
>> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa9...
>>
>> "Tom Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in message
>>> This isn't the MSDN forum.
>>>
>>> "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message

>>> name,

Wade A. Hilmo [MS]

I am not involved with the group that promises a guaranteed response, but I
can speak to your technical question.

There is no way to make IIS treat the URL as generally case sensitive. One
of the issues with this is that most of the file systems that store the
content on IIS servers are not case sensitive. Another issue is that IIS
has an internal cache that stores metadata using the URL as the key, and the
key lookup for that cache is case insensitive.

That said, it would be possible to write an ISAPI filter that fires on
SF_NOTIFY_PREPROC_HEADERS to provide the functionality that you are looking
for. That notification has access to the raw URL from the client and it
fires before IIS does any metadata lookup, so the above cache lookup hasnn't
happened yet. To implement case sensitivity, the filter would need to check
the URL against some kind of case sensitive manifest of URLs (which could
either be some table that you manage, or it could be done via calls to the
file store if you are using a case sensitive one.) It could then return the
404 response whenever it finds a case mismatch. Note that even the filter
solution would not work in the case where you are trying to support two
separate URLs that differ only by case, unless their metadata was exactly
the same.

Thank you,
-Wade A. Hilmo,
-Microsoft

> Based on the policy so much time passed and I have not received any
> response. Frustrating to see this.
>
> SevDer
>
> "Bernard Cheah [MVP]" <qbernard@hotmail.com.discuss> wrote in message
> > the support policy is TWO business days....
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Bernard Cheah
> > http://ww...
> > http://www.iis-reso...
> > http://msmvps.com/blog...
> >

> > "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> >> This is the forum promised in MSDN subscription.
> >> msnews.micosoft.com with the proper email detail.
> >>
> >> Please see:
> >> (when you are logged in)
> >>
> >> Also:

> >> or start from
> >> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa9...
> >>
> >> "Tom Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in message

SevDer

Hello Wade,

Thanks for the response. I truly appreciate.
Do you know any ISAPI filter that does this cases sensitivity?

"Wade A. Hilmo [MS]" <wadeh@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not involved with the group that promises a guaranteed response, but I
> can speak to your technical question.
>
> There is no way to make IIS treat the URL as generally case sensitive.
> One
> of the issues with this is that most of the file systems that store the
> content on IIS servers are not case sensitive. Another issue is that IIS
> has an internal cache that stores metadata using the URL as the key, and
> the
> key lookup for that cache is case insensitive.
>
> That said, it would be possible to write an ISAPI filter that fires on
> SF_NOTIFY_PREPROC_HEADERS to provide the functionality that you are
> looking
> for. That notification has access to the raw URL from the client and it
> fires before IIS does any metadata lookup, so the above cache lookup
> hasnn't
> happened yet. To implement case sensitivity, the filter would need to
> check
> the URL against some kind of case sensitive manifest of URLs (which could
> either be some table that you manage, or it could be done via calls to the
> file store if you are using a case sensitive one.) It could then return
> the
> 404 response whenever it finds a case mismatch. Note that even the filter
> solution would not work in the case where you are trying to support two
> separate URLs that differ only by case, unless their metadata was exactly
> the same.
>
> Thank you,
> -Wade A. Hilmo,
> -Microsoft
>
> "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
>> Based on the policy so much time passed and I have not received any
>> response. Frustrating to see this.
>>
>> SevDer
>>
>> "Bernard Cheah [MVP]" <qbernard@hotmail.com.discuss> wrote in message
>> > the support policy is TWO business days....
>> >

>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> > Bernard Cheah
>> > http://ww...
>> > http://www.iis-reso...
>> > http://msmvps.com/blog...
>> >

>> > "SevDer" <sevder@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message

Wade A. Hilmo [MS]

Sorry, I am not aware of any existing filters that do this.

Thank you,
-Wade A. Hilmo,
-Microsoft