microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

Carnosine is readily at one's disposal from enormous protein animal dietary sources including out, eggs, cheese, lululemon canada beef, poultry, and pork,

CD-SOFT2007

12/23/2013 4:51:00 PM

During a $6 million trial of the scanners, the alarms were set off repeatedly at an Australian airport by passengers with sweaty armpits. (NaturalNews) When 11-year-old Skylar Capo from Fredericksburg, Va, recently rescued a baby woodpecker from being eaten by her family's cat, she had no idea that the compassionate deed would nearly land <a href=http://www.horseshoecanada.ca/2013/2013yoga.php>... outlet</a> her mother in jail.
Only a free nation is a nation worth fighting for, elections process was fair and just. McTiernan explained that snacking does not have to be bad for us, provided that we are careful with when and how we snack. Weight-bearing exercises have been proven to thicken bones.
(NaturalNews) Senate Bill 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act, has been called "the most dangerous bill in the history of the United States of America, It would grant the U.S. Fruit contains high levels of fructose so it is best to limit fruit consumption and use fruits that <a href=http:www.vtea.ca/lulu.htm>lululemon</a> are low glycemic such as berries, avocados & citrus fruits & granny smith apples.
This means that so-called "rich" folks, or even just people who visit websites that look "rich, could be paying more than everybody else for the same products.Orbitz exposed for charging Mac users more for travel accommodations The Guardian piece does not divulge the names of online merchants that engage in such practices, but an earlier report in The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) identifies the popular travel website Orbitz as one known culprit
Also, many of pharmaceutical drugs, particularly statins, Big Pharma's pseudo-solution to high cholesterol, inhibit the body's production of CoQ10. Frail adults with low levels of vitamin D tripled their risk of death over people who were not frail and who had higher levels of vitamin D.Publishing their work in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the study team examined more than 4,300 adults older than 60 using data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Click here:
http://fishhunter.ru/guest/index...
http://teamice.eu/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&...

4 Answers

Kristofer Gafvert

I cannot reproduce what you say. That must be a behavior of the webbrowser
you are using. You probably haven't disabled "Show friendly http error
messages" in IE.

If you use a tool such as WFetch you will see that IIS responds with the
very same thing each time.

--
Regards,
Kristofer Gafvert

BJ wrote:

>I don't think so. I only got "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" error when I
>did a refresh. When I opened a new session, I got "HTTP 400 - Bad Request
>". I want to know why.
>
>"Kristofer Gafvert" wrote:
>
>>That is incorrect, if you stop the website, the status code returned will
>>not be 404.
>>
>>If you stop the website, but not IIS, and IIS cannot match the hostname of
>>the request to any of the running websites, IIS will respond with the Bad
>>Request message.
>>
>>--
>>Regards,
>>Kristofer Gafvert
>>http://www.gafvert... - IIS Related Info
>>

>>BJ wrote:
>>
>>>I am having a very strange situation for my IIS 6. I am running windows
>>>2003
>>>Enterprise edition with SP1. When the website starts, everything is
>>>working
>>>fine, but if I stop the website and trying access the website, I receive
>>>the
>>>error message "Bad Request(Invalid Hostname)" without any error code like
>>>404. As far as I know, I should receive page not found error instead.
>>>Does
>>>anyone know what is happening?

BJ

I have tried turn on and off "Show Friendly http error messages in IE" The
result is the same. This problem does not exist on another webserver and that
is why I call it strange.

"Kristofer Gafvert" wrote:

> I cannot reproduce what you say. That must be a behavior of the webbrowser
> you are using. You probably haven't disabled "Show friendly http error
> messages" in IE.
>
> If you use a tool such as WFetch you will see that IIS responds with the
> very same thing each time.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Kristofer Gafvert
> http://www.gafvert... - IIS Related Info
>

> BJ wrote:
>
> >I don't think so. I only got "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" error when I
> >did a refresh. When I opened a new session, I got "HTTP 400 - Bad Request
> >". I want to know why.
> >
> >"Kristofer Gafvert" wrote:
> >
> >>That is incorrect, if you stop the website, the status code returned will
> >>not be 404.
> >>
> >>If you stop the website, but not IIS, and IIS cannot match the hostname of
> >>the request to any of the running websites, IIS will respond with the Bad
> >>Request message.
> >>
> >>--
> >>Regards,
> >>Kristofer Gafvert
> >>http://www.gafvert... - IIS Related Info

Ken Schaefer

In neither case are you getting a 404 (File Not Found) error. In both cases
you are getting a 400 (which is "bad request"). Just the text is different.

As Kristofer mentioned, if you use a tool like WFetch or Ethereal/Wireshark,
you can see the actual raw responses coming back from IIS, and potentially
eliminate your browser as a source of "intepretation" of the response.

In either case however, you are getting the HTTP status that we think you
should be getting (400). 400 is "bad request". In this case, it's because
there is no matching website on the server configured to serve requests for
the website you have requested.

Cheers
Ken

--
My IIS Blog: www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken

"BJ" <BJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried turn on and off "Show Friendly http error messages in IE" The
> result is the same. This problem does not exist on another webserver and
> that
> is why I call it strange.
>
> "Kristofer Gafvert" wrote:
>
>> I cannot reproduce what you say. That must be a behavior of the
>> webbrowser
>> you are using. You probably haven't disabled "Show friendly http error
>> messages" in IE.
>>
>> If you use a tool such as WFetch you will see that IIS responds with the
>> very same thing each time.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Kristofer Gafvert
>> http://www.gafvert... - IIS Related Info
>>

>> BJ wrote:
>>
>> >I don't think so. I only got "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" error when
>> >did a refresh. When I opened a new session, I got "HTTP 400 - Bad
>> >Request

Bernard

My guess is you have another website that been listening to the request, but
doesn't match the host header entry, hence - you got the error.
how many websites you running? what's theirs binding info?

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah