microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript

But For Any Theme The Bride Can Dream They Go With Everythin Louis Vuitton Bags Uk

carpinteyroleb

10/8/2013 2:11:00 PM

Do you think its bad for a16 yr old normal teenager to buy a expensive bag such as louis vuittonn bags
Angeldove, you are right somehow because aren you all sickin tired [URL=http://le...]Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags[/URL] of seeing the same bag around!It become ubitquious!

I personally wouldn buy a crappy bag such those from marshalls.I find a good bag like north face, 65 dollars and it has lasted me for 4 years.I rather buy one bag of good quality then splurge it on a bunch of crappy bags.No offense tho, its my idea.

Thanks for all of your opinions because i think alot of people here are partially correct.Bags are bags.Its only the high feeling you get when you buy it!And then goes away.

I think that no matter how rich you are, you should never go out of your budget on a frivolous purchase.I mean $740?That so much money, you could almost buy an excellent laptop with that!

But my advice is that you go to sleep, have some time to think about it, and if in [URL=http://fordhamjoi...]ralph lauren shirts[/URL] the morning you find that you still want the bag, then you should go for it.That how i find out if something is worth buying it works everytime.

I actually have a louis vuitton wallet, but it holds up just as well as any other leather wallet.So keep that in mind that you would spend $700 on a bag whose quality could have been matched by any other leather bag.

I have seen some authentic lv bags, etc on ebay for much cheaper than 700, so you could look there.

But if its something you really want to get and you think its a good investment then go for it.

What the heck?Yes, i find it bad.If i had that amoun of money, i put in in my college fund/bank account and then buy myself a dog, and i 13!You are 16.It time to be thinking about college.

And since when is coach low end?

Please, you can easily find bags that look exactly like designer brand but for way cheaper.All they do is tack a brand on it and it goes up 500 dollars.We middle class and i never even think about buying high class brand name stuff, simply because [URL=http://le...]Louis Vuitton Bags uk[/URL] i can find much better uses for the money.High class people shouldn even be thinking about it.It totally unreasonable.

We still pretty young, so let make the most of it.Just go to target or old navy and find some cute, funky bags that we probably won be able to wear when we adults.There plenty of cute stuff there.
Party Supplies and Unique Gifts

Square cube tin + a teal personalized side label

This teal personalized rectangular label gets wrapped around the side of this cute silver square cube tin to make a lovely teal party favor, small gift or stocking stuffer!The rectangular label can be personalized with your own special message or sentiment.Each teal personalized rectangular label has a white imprint area which will accommodate three lines of text, up to 18 characters per line(Including [URL=http://le...]Louis Vuitton Bags uk[/URL] spaces and punctuation).All imprinted text is in the venetian font style printed in black(Centered alignment).

Mini tin pails pack of 10 these charming mini tin pails are the perfect size for your favorite favor edibles such as jelly beans, jordan almonds, wedding conversation hearts, champagne bubbles candy, mms, saltwater taffy, or small gifts such as candles, bath salts, and more.These adorable mini pail favors measure approximately 2 tall, the bottom of the pail is approximately 1 7/8 in diameter and the top of the pail is approximately 2 5/8 in diameter.These mini pail favors come in the following custompainted colors:Blue, green, light pink, fuschia, yellow, white, red, chocolate brown, and ivory.The painted coating around each mini pail favor is slightly glossy.

Personalized candy pillow packs beach umbrella the choice is yours, to pick the theme and personalize the message you think best communicates the gratitude and joy you feel for your guests on your very special day.Nine unique, wonderful colors and flavors are available we're sure you'll find the right combination, no matter what your theme.Choose the band design first, each with its special theme(Beach umbrella theme shown here)Then select the candy color and flavor;Finally, add the personalization for that extra note of sincerity to send to every guest.Packs measure 3 x 2 x.75 and contain 1 full ounce of candy.

Mint for each other beach theme mint packs perfectly suited for beach or nauticallythemed celebrations, the mint for each other beach theme mint packs are as cute as a favor can be!With your choice of graphic designs(Palm tree, sailboat, beach umbrella, or a bright sun)And two refreshing, wintergreen mints individually sealed in each pack, this package is perfected by being tied with a lovely bow of raffia ribbon.The outside of the pack is personalized with the names and date of the wedding party.

Set of 3 beach bucket placecard frames these beach bucket placecard holders/photo frames add just the right touch of beacthime whimsy to any reception, yet fulfill the important purpose of helping guests to their proper seats, too.Perfect not only for beach themed weddings, but for any theme the bride can dream they go with everything!Frames measure 6 x 4.5 and hold 2 x 3 placecards or photos.Sold in sets of three, with assorted crab, shovel, beach ball, and starfish decorations, in a variety of colors.

Flipflop luggage tag in beachthemed gift box

It's whimsical, wonderfully practical and a memorymaker well beyond your moment in the sun!The insole is a sky blue with yellow trim and faux traction grooves.Clear toe straps are adorned with a fanciful, white flower with purple and yellow accents for a chic look.On the other side is a yellow sole with a cutout for the information card.A thin, clear, stretchable strap secures the tag to the luggage.Perfect for a destination wedding, the clear gift box contains a beautiful, beach scenea sandy shore, deepblue ocean, white clouds against a blue sky and the silhouette of a ship in the distance.Tied around the box are a white organza ribbon and bow and a pailshaped for you tag.The flipflop luggage tag measures 4 l x 2 1/2 w, and the gift box measures 5 h x 3 x w 1 d.

Palm tree favor box with multidimensional detail(Set of 24)

Bring a taste of the tropics to your destination wedding tables with these palm tree favor boxesas delightful and memorable as a soft, ocean breeze.Atop a trunk waiting to be filled with treats are perfect palm fronds in sultry shades of green and ripe coconuts ready to be picked.The palm tree favors measure 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 and are sold in sets of 24.

Seashells lasercut cupcake holders(Set of 50)

Bring elegance and the essence of the shore to your beach wedding with these seashells cupcake holders.The [URL=http://le...]Louis Vuitton Bags uk[/URL] fine detail in the lasercut design brings another dimension to the starfish, sand dollars and the variety of seashells that adorn the tops of these clever, lattecolored cupcake holders, which come in a set of 50.

This pretty seaside jewels cake topper is such a lovely reminder of the beach and the ocean.This beautifully detailed, beach theme cake topper features a lovely blue heart decorated with the look of sand and seashells.This delightful seaside jewels nautical themed cake topper measures 6 tall.This elegant cake topper would be an ideal addition to your wedding cake, especially if you love the beach or the ocean or are looking to add a romantic, nautical inspired touch to your wedding cake!

Barefoot on the beach cake topper

Imagine yourselves arminarm [URL=http://royalyorkhotel-...]Pandora Beads Sale[/URL] with a gentle surf lapping at your feet, and the sunset illuminating your walk on the beach.Our delicate, handpainted porcelain figurine is designed to capture all the romance that's wrapped up in that special moment.This topper looks great on its own atop your cake, or surrounded by tropical flowers, chocolate seashells or decorative icing.Each topper measures 5 tall with a 3 diameter base.This figurine is available in the colors shown.