prada bags

8/28/2013 4:25:00 PM

What can I say, from first hoovering up an extract of Consider Phlebas in (IIRC) a Nebula collection of the late 80′s – The Eaters, I was hooked. The only SF author whom I have assiduously purchased all releases from (Pratchett as a fantasy bedfellow) I wish you and your wife all the possible luck in your treatments; stand tall both of you, you have vastly enriched the lives of others, and will continue to do so generations from now. Clarke, Niven, Stephenson etc. sit comfortably alongside your name. You are, Mr Banks, not just standing on the shoulders of giants – you rank right alongside them.