LoolveLon

8/22/2013 7:26:00 AM

Oscaroservice.com is by far the best website you could possibly go through to get gear. The prices are un matched by competitors and the gear is 100 percent authentic and potent, it is the only place me and my buddies go for our needs. Any questions I ever have are always answered with haste and convenience with the online chat support. I will never ever go any where but naps and the selection is crazy huge and they are a verified supplier of all the top brands. My first cycle I got from them was test E and D bol (GENEZA) , within 4-6 weeks of being on the D bol I had gained about 30 pounds and my strength was through the roof, hadn't dead lifted for a couple years due to injuries and with in a month was breaking PR's hitting 550 with ease. Right after the D bol the water was flushed but the strength was still there. Had started cycle at 230 and finished at 255 body weight with abs , kept almost all my gains (in strength and size) through and after PCT which I also got geneza from Oscaro. Current cycle is prop and EQ from Oscaro (Geneza) and this is by far the best ive looked in my live, biggest and the leanest ive been ever. Felt the prop day one, my libido was through the roof definitely potent stuff. going on my 6th week of the prop and EQ and my body is chaining daily , I absolutely love naps and everything they sell , cheap quality gear, cannot be beat!!!