lingba09xr

8/20/2013 10:38:00 PM

Special, Don't you think, The doublestandards to colleagues. Haley Barbour's comments are put out by the leftbloggeria as proof that Barbour, And by extension Republicans the way in which, Are hateful. But when Harry Reid praises Obama for being light skinned and not speaking with a"Negro language" Its yes. When Joe Biden clarifies Obama as being"Clean and state" (As if what a surprise) Then there isn't any big deal. Sen. Meet with and its simply a gaffe.
All over again the left uses its favorite tacticmischaracterize and smear. Barbour was discussing his remembrance of the civil rights era in his home town of Yazoo City, Not in Mississippi most, As he was during our childhood. And he was trying to explain why he thought desegregation was implemented peacefully in his [url=http://www.waxjacke...]Barbour Sports Jacket[/url] home town. And he attributes that to the resolve and work of a group of white business leaders locally who ushered in desegregation in the town without conflict. Is any of this mistaken? I'm not sure. I isn't there in Yazoo City in the 60's and early 70's. But if it is accurate how is his personal remembrance offensive? Did Barbour downplay the racial dilemmas in other Mississippi communities? Not that i am aware of.
Why Haley Barbour whitewashes tradition
The one thing Barbour did wrong was to share with you race at all. As a vivid Republican and, Moreover, A brighte southerner, He should know about better. The thing, We can't discuss bicycles of race relations or even race relations today. Although Dems call for a national chatting on race what they really want is a oneway lecture aimed at certain whites. Bill O'Reilly found this out the hard way and now refuses to debate race on his show. Barbour would do well to learn that lesson at some point.
Laws and regulations don't the"M" After a politician's name is a magic letter that exonerates that which condemns people with an"R" After their own.
It was so damn bad that the vestiges remain today moreso there than whatever other southern state.
One more time the left uses its favorite tacticmischaracterize and smear. Barbour was discussing his remembrance of the civil rights era in his home town of Yazoo City, Not in Mississippi in general, As he was getting bigger. And he was trying to explain why he thought desegregation was accomplished peacefully in [url=http://www.waxedjacke...]Wax Jacket Barbour[/url] his home town. And he attributes that to the resolve and work of a group of white business leaders in the neighborhood who ushered in desegregation in the town without conflict. Is any of this imprecise? [url=http://www.barbouroutletm...]Barber coats[/url] I'm not sure. I was not there in Yazoo City in the 60's and early 70's. But if it is accurate how is his personal remembrance offensive? Did Barbour downplay the racial injuries in other Mississippi communities? Not that i am aware of.
In Yazoo site, In september 1955, The Council members fired signers of the is intergrated petition, Or won upon other white employers to get them fired. But the WCC is constantly on the deny that it uses economic force: All the Council did in Yazoo City was to provide content(A fullpage ad from my weekly listing the"Culprits"); Impulsive public feeling did the rest,
The one thing Barbour did wrong was to express race at all. As a white color Republican and, Moreover, A vivid southerner, He should know about better. You will find, We can't discuss bicycles of race relations or even race relations today. Although Dems call for a national chatter on race what they really want is a oneway lecture aimed at certain whites. Bill O'Reilly found this out the hard way and now refuses to debate race on his show. Barbour would do well to learn that lesson at some point.
Take a look closely, Said Nick Roberts of the Yazoo City individuals Council, Explaining why 51 of 53 Negroes who had signed an plug-in petition withdrew their names, "If a man works, And you think in something, Thinking that man is working against it and undermining it, Why you wouldn't want him working for youof course you don't,
I spent my summers in that area as a kid with my greatgrandparents, Too as then(Some 70's) The stress was palpable. They just dressed it up, Due to the fact still do, Around the guise of"The southern area of manners" And pleasantness. People as state know their place, And numerous, Written agreement, Be in it.
Junk. Yazoo County and Yazoo City in particular was no oasis in the course of what was going on in Mississippi. I have ample family in that area who can testify to that. Barbour simply wants to make his city look much what it was. It was the same hellish existence there that it was almost just about all over the place else in that state. If i turned out to be him, I wouldn't say any other product about race either.

http://theothersguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&a...
http://sp4you.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?f=159&am...
http://www.ucaobenin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=651...
http://everything.hut.ru/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=news;action=display;num=13768506...