microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.clr

skinflinty inform foundry handbag

ZoliQuono

5/25/2013 12:42:00 AM

Carine Roitfeld Might be Heading to Balenciaga Rachel Zoe Stylist at ShoeDazzle ELLE
News: Carine Roitfeld Is Supposedly Headed to Balenciaga; ShoeDazzle Tapped Rachel ZoeJanuary 8 4:30 PMby Dobrina Zhekova 0 CommentsPhoto: Getty ImagesRumor has it Carine Roitfeld might be adding another job&#151;stylist at Balenciaga&#151;to her (many) current titles. Rachel Zoe is also taking on <a href=http://kmoutlet365.co.uk... karen millen</a> new roles, landing the position of chief stylist at online footwear retailer ShoeDazzle. Start your Google shopping: Target just announced that it will match any competitor's price, both in stores and online. Herm&#232;s features model Iselin Steiro on wheels for its Spring 2013 campaign. Spanish house Loewe also unveiled the first Spring 2013 campaign shots featuring the always-stunning Pen&#233;lope Cruz in images inspired by Salvador Dali's wife and muse, Gala Dali. Adriano Goldschmied collaborated with J.Crew on an exclusive denim collection that includes two jean styles and a skirt ($198-$288), available on January 28. Ralph Lauren is <a href=http://ccoachonlineoutlet.com... Outlet</a> shutting down its Rugby store on Bleecker Street in NYC, which follows the announcement back in <a href=http://ccoachonlineoutlet.com... Outlet</a> November that it's pulling the plug on the collegiate label. Angela Missoni released a statement regarding her missing family. "We are all moved by the affection and help that we have had from the whole world and thankful to the authorities for their tireless search and rescue efforts," she said. "At this time, we have no further specifics regarding the search except to say we <a href=http://ccoachonlineoutlet.com... factory online</a> are confident they will continue at the same pace and the search will explore all possibilities. Our deepest thanks go to the multitude of supporters that have reached out to us from all over the world." Reed Krakoff has tapped French beauty Laetitia Casta for his Spring 2013 campaign. The former Yves Saint Laurent-muse was photographed by Krakoff himself in New York. Stella McCartney is adding an optical eyewear line to her brand portfolio. The complete eco-friendly collection <a href=http://ccoachonlineoutlet.com... Outlet</a> will be unveiled in March and will feature five styles in burgundy, taupe, black, teal, and tortoise. Watch Meghan Collison play dress-up in a new video promoting Miss Wu, Jason Wu's collection for Nordstrom.