microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Microsoft: Seeking Devs with All Levels of Experience for NATIONWIDE Remote Research Study

Gina-Microsoft

7/23/2012 7:03:00 PM

Hi friends-

I'm with Microsoft User Research and we're looking nationally for developers with all levels of experience (from college graduate to senior developer) for an upcoming remote research study. This is a great opportunity to share feedback with Microsoft User Researchers and have a direct impact on the future of Microsoft products and technology.

These two hour studies will take place remotely via online meetings starting Tuesday, August 7th. Each participant will be offered their choice of technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.

If this is something you are interested in, you can reply back to me Gina at uccoord@microsoft.com with “dev" in the subject line with the following information:

1. Name/Phone:
2. Job Title/ Company:
3. How many years of experience do you have developing?
4. How many years have you been with your current employer?
5. Do you use Agile methods?
6. What languages do you develop in?
7. Do you use any non-Microsoft tools?
8. Do you develop mobile applications?
9. Have you published any apps on a website or in a marketplace?

Thanks for your time!!

Gina
Microsoft User Research
uccoord@microsoft.com
80 Answers

Mason C

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:07:44 -0400, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:

>http://www.usdebtc...
>
>Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.

Especially those who are here by virtue of ethnic cleansing
and genocide of native populations.

-=DirtBag©

On 7/31/10 1:42 PM, Lubow wrote:
> On Jul 31, 3:07 pm, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>> http://www.usdebtc...
>>
>> Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.
>
> Illegal aliens are to American politicians what Israel is to Islamic
> politicians and what the Soviet Union was to the military-industrial
> complex. In other words, if they were not there, someone would have
> had to invent them.
>
> Writing immigration legislation in Arizona that the governor knew
> would be struck down in Federal court was just for show. It made
> great television. As long as there are people who are ripe for
> exploitation, whether it is grape pickers that sneaked over the border
> or H1b java programmers, there will be illegal aliens.
>
> Do you really think the slaves were freed by the Northerners because
> it was the right thing to do? Got news for you... they were freed
> because the New England textile mills wanted labor that was even
> cheaper than the immigrants escaping the Irish potato blight.
>
> So scream all you want about aliens. There will always be a
> politician who will scream along with you -- then do nothing if it
> means getting cheap labor.

Seems that it all amounts to the birthing rate of the varies cultures
that will effect America in the next generation or two. I read that
Muslim were birthing at faster rates than Mexican. Mexican is still
Christian and that to some might seem better than Muslim dominance. I
don't know about you, but if this is true then in in the near future
things will be radically different than what we have now. For the Good
or Bad, I don't know.. But it is a little sobering to think about. It
is about the Babies.. more babies.. more control down the road. Didn't
Libya's Qaddafi talk about this a few years ago? Out birth them, and
you win by default.

-Dirt

skeeter

"Lubow" <dynamitemike@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 31, 3:07 pm, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>> http://www.usdebtc...
>>
>> Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.
>
> Illegal aliens are to American politicians what Israel is to Islamic
> politicians and what the Soviet Union was to the military-industrial
> complex. In other words, if they were not there, someone would have
> had to invent them.
>
> Writing immigration legislation in Arizona that the governor knew
> would be struck down in Federal court was just for show. It made
> great television. As long as there are people who are ripe for
> exploitation, whether it is grape pickers that sneaked over the border
> or H1b java programmers, there will be illegal aliens.
>
> Do you really think the slaves were freed by the Northerners because
> it was the right thing to do? Got news for you... they were freed
> because the New England textile mills wanted labor that was even
> cheaper than the immigrants escaping the Irish potato blight.
>
> So scream all you want about aliens. There will always be a
> politician who will scream along with you -- then do nothing if it
> means getting cheap labor.

i approve this post. heh heh.

as a kind of history buff that i am, your view seems to mirror mine. there's
the history that *was* and the history they write about.
the illegal alien issue is more an argument of volume. they can out birth us
and consume more resources' that the u.s govt (we the american taxpayers)
are footing the bill for, all of it, food, housing, health care. it goes
against the very nature of survival of the fittest. the weakest (in my
opinion) are being encouraged to flourish like weeds in a garden.

walt tonne

You comments are boring.

walt tonne

To tolerate the presence of illegal aliens is economic, social, and
environmental insanity.
Consider this state-sponsored lunacy; last year the USA welcomed 1.1
MILLION legal
immigrants. Majority of those were third-worlders with little or no
skills. More insanity.

Johannes von Ebersdorf

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 18:14:12 -0400, "skeeter" <longhorn@leg.horn>
wrote:

>"Lubow" <dynamitemike@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jul 31, 3:07 pm, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>>> http://www.usdebtc...
>>>
>>> Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.
>>
>> Illegal aliens are to American politicians what Israel is to Islamic
>> politicians and what the Soviet Union was to the military-industrial
>> complex. In other words, if they were not there, someone would have
>> had to invent them.
>>
>> Writing immigration legislation in Arizona that the governor knew
>> would be struck down in Federal court was just for show. It made
>> great television. As long as there are people who are ripe for
>> exploitation, whether it is grape pickers that sneaked over the border
>> or H1b java programmers, there will be illegal aliens.
>>
>> Do you really think the slaves were freed by the Northerners because
>> it was the right thing to do? Got news for you... they were freed
>> because the New England textile mills wanted labor that was even
>> cheaper than the immigrants escaping the Irish potato blight.
>>
>> So scream all you want about aliens. There will always be a
>> politician who will scream along with you -- then do nothing if it
>> means getting cheap labor.
>>

>i approve this post. heh heh.
>
>as a kind of history buff that i am, your view seems to mirror mine. there's
>the history that *was* and the history they write about.
>the illegal alien issue is more an argument of volume. they can out birth us
>and consume more resources' that the u.s govt (we the american taxpayers)
>are footing the bill for, all of it, food, housing, health care. it goes
>against the very nature of survival of the fittest. the weakest (in my
>opinion) are being encouraged to flourish like weeds in a garden.

The reality is that the USA doesn't spend very much money on PEOPLE,
whether for food, housing, health care or anything else.

USA governments have, for generations, squandered the wealth of the
American taxpayer on needless wars and blatant militarism and continue
to do so today.

Shylock

On Jul 31, 4:42 pm, Lubow <dynamitem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 31, 3:07 pm, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>
> >http://www.usdebtc...
>
> > Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.
>
> Illegal aliens are to American politicians what Israel is to Islamic
> politicians and what the Soviet Union was to the military-industrial
> complex.  In other words, if they were not there, someone would have
> had to invent them.
>
> Writing immigration legislation in Arizona that the governor knew
> would be struck down in Federal court was just for show.  It made
> great television. As long as there are people who are ripe for
> exploitation, whether it is grape pickers that sneaked over the border
> or H1b java programmers, there will be illegal aliens.
>
> Do you really think the slaves were freed by the Northerners because
> it was the right thing to do?  Got news for you... they were freed
> because the New England textile mills wanted labor that was even
> cheaper than the immigrants escaping the Irish potato blight.
>
> So scream all you want about aliens.  There will always be a
> politician who will scream along with you -- then do nothing if it
> means getting cheap labor.

Hello,

The reason the Negro slave was let go was because they were replaced
with machines (Machine Age). The fight was about who was going to foot
the bill of taking care of them now that they were no longer needed on
the plantation/farm.

Lincoln had them all signed up and ships ready to take them back home
to Africa etc, but Jew wanted to keep them for their cheap-labor sweat-
shops, thus the assassination of Lincoln.

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32

Shylock

On Jul 31, 4:55 pm, -=DirtBag© <D...@sonc.net> wrote:
> On 7/31/10 1:42 PM, Lubow wrote:
>

> > On Jul 31, 3:07 pm, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
> >>http://www.usdebtc...
>
> >> Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.
>
> > Illegal aliens are to American politicians what Israel is to Islamic
> > politicians and what the Soviet Union was to the military-industrial
> > complex.  In other words, if they were not there, someone would have
> > had to invent them.
>
> > Writing immigration legislation in Arizona that the governor knew
> > would be struck down in Federal court was just for show.  It made
> > great television. As long as there are people who are ripe for
> > exploitation, whether it is grape pickers that sneaked over the border
> > or H1b java programmers, there will be illegal aliens.
>
> > Do you really think the slaves were freed by the Northerners because
> > it was the right thing to do?  Got news for you... they were freed
> > because the New England textile mills wanted labor that was even
> > cheaper than the immigrants escaping the Irish potato blight.
>
> > So scream all you want about aliens.  There will always be a
> > politician who will scream along with you -- then do nothing if it
> > means getting cheap labor.
>
> Seems that it all amounts to the birthing rate of the varies cultures
> that will effect America in the next generation or two. I read that
> Muslim were birthing at faster rates than Mexican.  Mexican is still
> Christian and that to some might seem better than Muslim dominance.  I
> don't know about you, but if this is true then in in the near future
> things will be radically different than what we have now.  For the Good
> or Bad, I don't know.. But it is a little sobering to think about.  It
> is about the Babies.. more babies.. more control down the road.  Didn't
> Libya's Qaddafi talk about this a few years ago?  Out birth them, and
> you win by default.
>
> -Dirt- Hide quoted text -

Hello,

Mexicans arenot "Christians", anymore than is anyone else that calls
himslelf "Catholic"; theyare idolaters that worship Mary (fertility
Goddess) etc. with the blessing of the sodomidic, pedophiliac Papacy
(Pharisees). The fact that these idolaters worship Jesus along with
all their other idols doesnot make them "Christian", and as a matter
of fact: Jesus is way down at the bottom of their totem pole.

On Jul 31, 6:14 pm, "skeeter" <longh...@leg.horn> wrote:
> "Lubow" <dynamitem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 31, 3:07 pm, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
> >>http://www.usdebtc...
>
> >> Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.
>
> > Illegal aliens are to American politicians what Israel is to Islamic
> > politicians and what the Soviet Union was to the military-industrial
> > complex.  In other words, if they were not there, someone would have
> > had to invent them.
>
> > Writing immigration legislation in Arizona that the governor knew
> > would be struck down in Federal court was just for show.  It made
> > great television. As long as there are people who are ripe for
> > exploitation, whether it is grape pickers that sneaked over the border
> > or H1b java programmers, there will be illegal aliens.
>
> > Do you really think the slaves were freed by the Northerners because
> > it was the right thing to do?  Got news for you... they were freed
> > because the New England textile mills wanted labor that was even
> > cheaper than the immigrants escaping the Irish potato blight.
>
> > So scream all you want about aliens.  There will always be a
> > politician who will scream along with you -- then do nothing if it
> > means getting cheap labor.
>
> i approve this post. heh heh.
>
> as a kind of history buff that i am, your view seems to mirror mine. there's
> the history that *was* and the history they write about.
> the illegal alien issue is more an argument of volume. they can out birth us
> and consume more resources' that the u.s govt (we the american taxpayers)
> are footing the bill for, all of it, food, housing, health care. it goes
> against the very nature of survival of the fittest. the weakest (in my
> opinion) are being encouraged to flourish like weeds in a garden.- Hide quoted text -

Hello,

Correct. Itis their heavy load of their birthing rate that will finish
them off, as we slip away in the dark of night with our light load, to
begin again, to do it all over again.

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32

Mitchell Holman

Shylock <hairyharry@fastmail.fm> wrote in news:87f55bca-1beb-49bf-9dd2-
9945cf1453f0@f6g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

> On Jul 31, 4:42?pm, Lubow <dynamitem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 31, 3:07?pm, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.usdebtc...
>>
>> > Get out of the middle east; remove all illegal aliens.
>>
>> Illegal aliens are to American politicians what Israel is to Islamic
>> politicians and what the Soviet Union was to the military-industrial
>> complex. ?In other words, if they were not there, someone would have
>> had to invent them.
>>
>> Writing immigration legislation in Arizona that the governor knew
>> would be struck down in Federal court was just for show. ?It made
>> great television. As long as there are people who are ripe for
>> exploitation, whether it is grape pickers that sneaked over the border
>> or H1b java programmers, there will be illegal aliens.
>>
>> Do you really think the slaves were freed by the Northerners because
>> it was the right thing to do? ?Got news for you... they were freed
>> because the New England textile mills wanted labor that was even
>> cheaper than the immigrants escaping the Irish potato blight.
>>
>> So scream all you want about aliens. ?There will always be a
>> politician who will scream along with you -- then do nothing if it
>> means getting cheap labor.
>

> Hello,
>
> The reason the Negro slave was let go was because they were replaced
> with machines (Machine Age). The fight was about who was going to foot
> the bill of taking care of them now that they were no longer needed on
> the plantation/farm.
>
> Lincoln had them all signed up and ships ready to take them back home
> to Africa etc, but Jew wanted to keep them for their cheap-labor sweat-
> shops, thus the assassination of Lincoln.

Uhm....do you have a prescription for that stuff you are taking?