BeeJ

6/21/2012 11:23:00 PM

Looking at some old VB code that uses a Graph control Graph.VBX

Can this be used in VB6?
If so, where do I find the .vbx file?
I looked in Windows\System but not there.

Is there a coorelation/(translation doc) to the Chart control such that
I can mod the code and use the Chart control?

--
Present and unaccounted for.

4 Answers

Karl E. Peterson

BeeJ wrote :
> Looking at some old VB code that uses a Graph control Graph.VBX
>
> Can this be used in VB6?
> If so, where do I find the .vbx file?

No. VBXs were 16-bit, and could only be used in VB1-3 and VB4/16.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfre...

BeeJ

It happens that Karl E. Peterson formulated :
> BeeJ wrote :
>> Looking at some old VB code that uses a Graph control Graph.VBX
>>
>> Can this be used in VB6?
>> If so, where do I find the .vbx file?
>
> No. VBXs were 16-bit, and could only be used in VB1-3 and VB4/16.

Graph looked very interesting.
I found an alternate solution that is even better.
Thanks.

--
Present and unaccounted for.

The Revd

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:06:00 +0000 (UTC), Jakobsohn
<peeling@degenerate.Griks> wrote:

>"Parasites"? That's quite ironic, coming from a jew!

It IS, jewboi! LOLK

>You want to help European economy? SHOOT the jew PIGS!

Excellent suggestion, jewboi!

Heinrich

In article <514dk95rdp5gc5o2p9gakvs0m3n32pug0i@4ax.com>,
The FAKE Revd <peeling@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> You want to help European economy? SHOOT the limey PIGS!

they are parasites indeed and lazy buggers

http://www.ibtimes.com/british-workers-lazy-uk-needs-adopt-asian-work-ethic-young-tory-...