avi

5/19/2012 6:39:00 PM

Hello,

I try to run a VB6 application dll from an exe file and found that the
main form that should load, disappear after a very short time.

Making the form modal resolves the problem, but my main form has many
controls for displaying other sub- forms so that I have to close the
main form before calling another one, which is really annoying

Is there a turnaround?

Many thanks for your fantastic help

Avi

1 Answer

mm

Run the dll project in the IDE in a project group with the client program
and place a stop in the Form_QueryUnload event to see why it unloads.