SQL Beginner

3/31/2007 3:10:00 PM

Hi All,

I have an XML file for which I need to pass data from SQL Server. Sample
xml file is shown below

<Root>
<One id="a">
<name>xyz</name>
<url>Content comes from sql</url>
<data>Content comes from sql</data>
</One>
<One id="b">
<name>xaz</name>
<url>Content comes from sql</url>
<data>Content comes from sql</data>
</One>
</Root>

Out of which the second and third tag (URL and DATA) alone needs to be
populated from SQL Server 2005 table. What is the easiest way of doing this?

is it possible to make use of sp_makewebtask for this? if yes, any pointers
would really help.

Regards
Pradeep
1 Answer

Jean-Nicolas BERGER

Just look at the SELECT .... FOR XML online help.
JN.

message de news: 21652C60-7706-404C-905C-80AD6509A62A@microsoft.com...