Roy Goldhammer

3/29/2007 1:48:00 PM

Hello there

I have system that all the users are using it right now.

How can i know which tables are locked and which record in the table is
locked?

3 Answers

Uri Dimant

Roy
Start with sp_lock system stotred procedure and sp_who.

Windows Performance Monitor can be used to monitor lock activity using the
SQL Server Locks Object counter

http://www.sql-server-performance.com/reducing...

"Roy Goldhammer" <roy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello there
>
> I have system that all the users are using it right now.
>
> How can i know which tables are locked and which record in the table is
> locked?

kmoore88

On Feb 19, 6:35 pm, cody chunn <cchu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I never replace coils unless they are damaged.
>
> If you can't get a sleeve out/in you might consider replacing them
> then, or if the wrapper has been scorched.
>
> Other than that, I would leave them, unless you're the type that has
> to have everything "new" on a game for no reason and defecate bundles
> of cash.
>
> -cody
>
> On Feb 19, 6:30 pm, kmoore88 <kmoor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 19, 6:28 pm, kmoore88 <kmoor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'm doing a restoration of a WPC-95 pin involving a PF swap.  What's
> > > the common wisdom on replacing all the coils?  Leave them alone unless
> > > there's a visible problem with one or swap them all out since the PF
> > > is torn down and now's the time to do it?
>
> > I should add that this pin is staying in my collection, I'm not
> > flipping it for a sale.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. You do know that most people would consider spending ANY
amount of money on pinball machines is "defecating bundles of
cash" ;-)

Hans

Doesn't mean you can't make them pretty again. Some new paper
wrappers do spruce up appearances nicely.
Great opportunity to clean up any shoddy soldering work too.

-Hans