FARRUKH

3/28/2007 2:03:00 AM

when i came this morning, database was down and got a error message. there
was no error message n a log file. this was the message n a screen.
'database 'Ocean is alreay open and can only have ine user at a time'

I fixed the problem but I dont know why the database went on a single user
mode. the database backup done at 4am then some maintenance job done and at
7:30 it went on a single user mode and there is no error message n a log file

anybody know the reasons
1 Answer

Tibor Karaszi

If your maint plan has "fix minor problems" in the check task, then remove it.

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/d...