JohnE

3/28/2007 1:20:00 AM

I am relatively new to sql 2005. I am wondering if anyone has a sample of a
search query that could be used to determine all stored procedures, views,
etc that would be associated with a table? If anyone has a sample of such a
search query and willing to share it, that would be great.
Let me know.
Thanks for the assistance.
*** John
1 Answer