microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

Nested Stored procedure issue

KMP

3/28/2007 12:11:00 AM

I am not sure which is the right newsgroup to post my message, so sorry about
the double postings.

I have a stored procedure SP1 which gets its data from another stored
procedure (SP2) that is nested in it. SP1 will not run the very first time by
itself, it basically fails. After I have executed SP2, I can go back and run
SP1 to get the data. Every time I make a change to SP2, I have to do the same
thing - run SP2 individually and then run SP1. I am not able to understand
why this is happening. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in
advance.

SQL Server 2005 SP1/Windows Server 2003

1 Answer

KMP