Moin Africawala

3/27/2007 4:04:00 PM

Hi can anyone help me out with the sp_helprotect procedure. i need the servername and databasename alongwith the output of sp_helprotect in a table. I have 100+ servers and multiple databases on each other. Can you anyone over here help me out for the same. Wuld be much obliged. Thanks in advance.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Moin.

From http://developmentnow.com/g/113_2003_10_0_10_0/sql-server-prog...

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Group
http://www.developm...
1 Answer

masri999

On Mar 27, 9:03 pm, Moin Africawala<africawa...@citifinancial.com>
wrote:
> Hi can anyone help me out with the sp_helprotect procedure. i need the servername and databasename alongwith the output of sp_helprotect in a table. I have 100+ servers and multiple databases on each other. Can you anyone over here help me out for the same. Wuld be much obliged. Thanks in advance.
>
> GOD BLESS YOU ALL
> Moin.H
>
> Fromhttp://developmentnow.com/g/113_2003_10_0_10_0/sql-server-p......

create table #temp (owner sysname,object sysname,grantee
sysname,grantor sysname,protecttype nvarchar(10), action nvarchar(20),
[column] sysname,servername nvarchar(50),databasename nvarchar(50))
insert into #temp (owner,object,grantee,grantor,protecttype,action,
[column])
EXEC sp_helprotect

update a set servername = @@servername,
databasename = db_name()