microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

Reporting services trial software

david

3/23/2007 4:20:00 PM

Hi there,

I would like to download the free trial version of reporting services from
Microsoft's website. Can anyone point me to the web link? I am finding myself
unlucky to do so.

Thank you very much
2 Answers

Norman Yuan

It is included in SQL Server2005. So looking for SQL Server2005 trial
version.

> Hi there,
>
> I would like to download the free trial version of reporting services from
> Microsoft's website. Can anyone point me to the web link? I am finding
> myself
> unlucky to do so.
>
> Thank you very much

EMartinez

On Mar 23, 1:12 pm, "Norman Yuan" <NotR...@NotReal.not> wrote:
> It is included in SQL Server2005. So looking for SQL Server2005 trial
> version.
>
> "David" <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > Hi there,
>
> > I would like to download the free trial version of reporting services from
> > Microsoft's website. Can anyone point me to the web link? I am finding
> > myself
> > unlucky to do so.
>
> > Thank you very much

If you have SQL Server 2005 Standard, Developer or Enterprise edition,
it is part of the installation CDs. You just want to run the
installation CD and install it. To access the SSRS (SQL Server
Reporting Services), you will want to open Visual Studio (or the
Business Intelligence Development Environment) and create a Report
Server Project/Wizard. Also, the Express edition for SQL Server 2005 w/
Advanced Services and Toolkit (that includes SSRS) is located here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E8AD606A-0960-4EFD-8BD7-B21370C7BE2B&disp...

Regards,

Enrique Martinez
Sr. SQL Server Developer