frank

3/23/2007 12:35:00 AM

This is my new expereince to manage SQL Server n WAN.

What are some of the factors that I have to consider if I have to support a
multi SQL server environment on a Wide Area Network.

any advice?
1 Answer

Tony Rogerson

Hi Frank,

Personally, I find Remote Desktop'ing to the servers the most efficient
approach because that tends to be more network bandwidth friendly - use 256
bit graphics when you select the display mode on RDP.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/to... (Ramblings from the field from a