FARRUKH

3/22/2007 8:56:00 PM

This is my new expereince to manage SQL Server n WAN.

What are some of the factors that I have to consider if Ihave to support a
multi SQL server environment on a Wide Area Network.

any advice?

2 Answers

AlterEgo

FARRUKH,

Configurability, bandwidth, availability and security pretty much convers it
all.

-- Bill

"FARRUKH" <farrscorpio77@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This is my new expereince to manage SQL Server n WAN.
>
> What are some of the factors that I have to consider if Ihave to support a
> multi SQL server environment on a Wide Area Network.
>
> any advice?

EMartinez

On Mar 22, 5:27 pm, "AlterEgo" <altereg...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> FARRUKH,
>
> Configurability, bandwidth, availability and security pretty much convers it
> all.
>
> -- Bill
>
> "FARRUKH" <farrscorpi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > This is my new expereince to manage SQL Server n WAN.
>
> > What are some of the factors that I have to consider if Ihave to support a
> > multi SQL server environment on a Wide Area Network.
>
> > any advice?

Here is a very useful link that makes several valid points.

Regards,

Enrique Martinez
Sr. SQL Server Developer