microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

how to find permissions on objects using T-SQL

Eric Bragas

3/22/2007 8:25:00 PM

Hi everybody,

I have limited access to the objects in a database: some read-only
access to tables, some not even read-only access, etc. Is there a
procedure or statement I can run that will return all object
permissions for a specific login?

Thanks,
Eric

1 Answer

Hari

Take a look into system procedure: sp_helprotect

Thanks
Hari