meo

3/22/2007 10:18:00 AM

Can I install SQL 200 and SQL 2005 in the same machine?

I need to install on Windows XP to test to develop program

2 Answers

Uri Dimant

meo
Yes, they can co-exist. For eample I have on my XP workstation SQL Server
2000 as a default instance and SQL Server 2005 as a named instance

"meo" <j_aladin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can I install SQL 200 and SQL 2005 in the same machine?
>
> I need to install on Windows XP to test to develop program

meo

Thanks a lot.

Now I installed SQL server 200 in my machine, I will try to install SQL 2005
for tesing .net framework 2005.